On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Cyrille Chepelov (home) wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
>       The enclosed patch adds a new property to zig-zag lines, called
> corner_radius. If set to something more than 0 (the default), then, all
> corners are rounded.
> Please note that this is *not* what I suggested in a previous post (waved
> lines), it's another feature I needed (to draw SADT charts, mainly).
> If this patch is deemed worthy of inclusion, I'll do the same for the
> Polyline object.
>
> Comments and suggestions of course welcome.

Again, i think this is to speciallized to be in the generic zigzagline
object. I think you should write your own object that has this. Then you
could probably also remove some properties or rename them to more
domain-specific names.

The code for an object isn't all that much, especially since most of them
derive from helper classes that takes care of much work. Most of the code
of most objects is just boilerplate anyway.

/ Alex