segfaults are caused much easier than that.  The most common causes are
referencing a bit of memory that has already been freed.  Another cause is
freeing a bit of memory which has already been freed (this is very bad,
and can cause errors in weird locations).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/