If the error message was about libxml.so.1, I recommend grabbing the
libxml, libxml1 (or is it libxml10?) and libxml-devel (only if you
currently have libxml-devel on your system) from your closest Red Hat 6.1
mirror.  Install all these using a command something like "rpm -Uvh
libxml*.rpm" and things should work.

BTW, did you install the dia rpm with --force or --nodeps?  I would not
have thought it would let you install the RPM if you did not have the
appropriate shared libraries on your system.  The dependency errors are
there for a reason.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]