What version of libxml are you using?  There have been some problems with
some of the 1.8.x versions, so make sure you have the latest version
(1.8.5), or downgrade to a 1.7.x version.  If anyone else has been
experiencing similar problems, please do likewise.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/