-On [20000306 11:50], T. Tam ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>I'd like to volunteer documentation skills as well.  As well as (mediocre)
>HTML skills). (My webpage is at students.washington.edu/ttstam/ you may
>check it out as a example of what I'm limited to 8-) )

Cool.

For documentation I prefer to use DocBook and then convert it through
teTeX/jade and dsssl to HTML or other formats...

Btw, I am part of the FreeBSD documentation project committers as well
as doing the BSD Programmer's Documentation Project at my site:

http://home.wxs.nl/~asmodai

Is there anyone who is actively doing documentation for Dia at the
moment?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      VIA NET.WORKS The Netherlands