James Henstridge wrote:
> The DiaCanvas is actually a modification of what Dia uses.  I haven't
> actually looked at DiaCanvas though.

Gotcha. I was under the impression that it was a separate component
developed by the Dia developers and was broken out separately.

> As for gdk-pixbuf support, dia currently uses it if it is available in
> preference to imlib (this support is a bit broken after Federico's big
> gdk-pixbuf changes (which removed the libart dependency and made GdkPixbuf
> an opaque structure)).

I see, I didn't read the question carefully enough. I interpreted it as
when should migration begin as opposed to what was actually asked.

It broke some of our code too, but wasn't too bad to fix. Ahhh, life on
the CVS bleeding edge.

--

Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.