Just went looking for more documentation about how to use Dia (even
Dia-Hacking-Howto:) and got 404'd on the link. What is the state of
this area?

Has someone put together a FAQ for the project? (I reckon I could
contribute at least 5 questions just from 2 days of fulltime usage!)

--
Justin Couch                                   Author, Java Hacker
Snr Software Engineer                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]