Hi !

Thanks for your answer.

> > I'm trying to build dia 0.85 on my RedHat 6.2 machine. It complains
> > about the missing of two libraries: libart and gtk_pixbuf. I checked on
> > my machine and the libart library is there.
>
> It worked for me when I added the following packages:
>
> from original RH CD:
>
> gnome-libs
> gnome-libs-devel

Yes, I have these (1.0.55)

> from GNOME (I use ones from PLD)
>
> gdk-pixbuf
> gdk-pixbuf-devel

Where did you get them (I don't have them actually). What is PLD ?

                Daniel

Daniel TOURDE                                   E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Aeronautical Research Institute of Sweden   Tel : +46 8 55 54 93 44
P.O. Box 11021 S-161 11 BROMMA, Sweden          Fax : +46 8    25 34 81