Hi!

> When I run ./configure I get the following message. Could anyone tell me, how
> to obtain/upgrade the missing software?
>
> checking for LIBART - version >= 2.1.0... no
> *** Could not run LIBART test program, checking why...
> *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
> *** exact error that occured. This usually means LIBART was incorrectly installed
> *** or that you have moved LIBART since it was installed. In the latter case, you
> *** may want to edit the libart-config script: /usr/local/bin/libart-config
> checking for gdk-pixbuf-config... no
> checking for GDK_PIXBUF - version >= 0.7.0... no
> *** The gdk-pixbuf-config script installed by GDK_PIXBUF could not be found
> *** If GDK_PIXBUF was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
> *** your path, or set the GDK_PIXBUF_CONFIG environment variable to the
> *** full path to gdk-pixbuf-config.

I have exactly the same problem (Problems with configure)

Med vaenlig haelsningar

                        Daniel

Daniel TOURDE                                   E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Aeronautical Research Institute of Sweden   Tel : +46 8 55 54 93 44
P.O. Box 11021 S-161 11 BROMMA, Sweden          Fax : +46 8    25 34 81