I'd like to draw data-structure diagrams.  Specifically, things like
SQL schemas, I guess (although actually I want to draw LDAP/X.500
Directory entries and interconnections).

UML objects look like they'd be very nearly enough.  However, I want
to indicate connections between specific attributes and other objects,
so I guess what I want is a rectangle which can contain as many lines
of text as I want, and attachment points for each line.  (Currently,
it appears that UML Objs just have an attachment point on each side.)

Am I missing something somewhere else that can do what I want (it
seems like a reasonably common requirement---I find it hard to believe
that Dia doesn't already have it)?  If not, how would I go about doing
this myself?

--
Bruce Stephens                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MessagingDirect(UK) Ltd         <URL:http://www.MessagingDirect.com/>