Hi,

I'm new subscriber of this list and would like to say hi to you all.

I have the feeling the Dia is much more useful than Xfig, when I'm doing
some network documentation. Especially when I prefer to work on my Linux
box instead of be forced to use a Windows tool like Visio...

First of all I wonder where I can find any documentation for Dia.

I also have a question of how I can modify and create own objects to the
object library?

Thanks!

                                  _\\|//_
                                  (-0-0-)
| Magnus Sandberg                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
| Network Engineer, BlueLabs AB                  http://www.bluelabs.se/ |
| Phone: +46-8-470 2155    (FAX: +46-8-470 2199)    GSM: +46-708-225 805 |
                                  ||   ||
                                 ooO   Ooo