Le mer, avr 04, 2001, à 12:56:51 +0500, Vlad Harchev a écrit:

>  I think this should be global, not per-document setting. In this case, if the
> default background is white, newbie users won't be confused until they find

uh oh... currently, this is a per-diagram value. It's initialised once in
lib/diagramdata.c to color_white, and then only used in display.c as an
argument to renderer->interactive_ops->fill_pixel_rect.

I've got no problems with moving diagram->data->bg_color into
(struct DiaPreferences)prefs; does anyone have ?

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.