On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Victor Schan wrote:

> On 19 Apr 2001, Lars Clausen wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Victor Schan wrote:
>>
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > I imported a gif picture and when printed out it is upside down. The
>> > rest of the diagramm is ok, only the pictures I pasted in. Is this a
>> > bug or have I done anything wrong?
>>
>> Which version of Dia are you using?  An early version of the image
>> handling did this, but I thought we had it out now.
>>
> I am using dia-0.86.

Yes, I see there are problems (though different from yours:)  It seems that
GIF-support is somewhat lacking.  Until we get it right, I would suggest
using PNG instead.  It is a better format in the first place, and free.
The 'convert' program from the ImageMagick package can convert for you on
the commandline.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg