On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> Can someone take a look at this and commit it to cvs. I'm very short on
> time currently.

Thank you, it looks good.  It's in CVS now.  I have a bunch of suggestions,
but no showstoppers:

For the Process object:  Make it so that at least some of the text can be
written directly into the diagram, rather than having to open the
properties dialog each time.  I'm not sure which would be more appropriate,
as I don't know the EML.

Could the first two tabs be combined into one, so there isn't so much dead
space?  Possibly with a labelled box around them.

The Interfaces area doesn't really need the 'Move Up' and 'Move Down'
buttons, as they do the same as when you click on the (scrollable) list.
My first thought was that they rearranged the interfaces.

The interface name entry box should understand Enter.

For the three other objects:  Use the standard properties code rather than
putting GTK code into the objects.  It's easier and more future-proof.

For the Instantiation object:  Make the segment with the arrows on it long
enough to have the polyline go past the arrows.

For everything:  It would be nice if it understood at least the color
selection.  Many people have asked for UML with color, and it does color
now, though not via the standard color selection:(

None of these are showstoppers, just ideas for improvement.  Thank you for
the contribution!

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg