On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, john manoogian, III wrote:

> is there a way to stick a text label to a line in dia, to identify the
> relationship that the line signifies? i want the label to follow the line
> when i move it.

There are several sheets that have such lines.  For instance, UML/Message
or FS/Flow will do that.  Unfortunately, they are not very flexible in
terms of line attributes.  Or you can attach a text to the center point of
a line (possibly even add more connection points).  None of these solutions
are totally flexible, IMHO.  I'm thinking we should have a 'General' sheet
with objects that are slightly more specific than the standard objects
(e.g. textbox, line with label), but which retain the simpler naming and
flexibility of the standard objects.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg