hello

>where'd you put evetything?

yep. is that a so bad idea ?

>the really bad /usr/local?

I let all the default values for every things for config make and install

>ugh.  sounds like it cant find your libs.  can you run:
>
>$ dia

no it shows me the error message
Couldn't find objects when looking for > object-libs, exiting.....
after the opening (and nearly simultaneous closing) of 7 or perhaps 10 error
dialog window.

when I launch the run_dia.sh script it does the same :
open 7 or 10 big windows (I cant read anything but the title of the window
witch is "error"...)
these windows closes very fastly

I begin to try what you says : changing the makefiles...
but....
their are too many... I dont have enought courage to do that :)
(and I don't know how to make a script to do that for me)
is their another solution ?

I dont see what can I say to help you to find the pb...
I juste use default variables and default install...

thanks a lot

Melanie