On 08 May 2001, Lars Clausen wrote:

> On Tue, 08 May 2001, Jamal Malki wrote:
>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> I write you to ask wether there exists a plug-in xfig for exporting dia
>> drawing into the xfig format file.
>
> Not yet, but it wouldn't be difficult to make.  I have some xfig import
> already in place (though buggy).  I doubt I can get export working before
> I take off for Denmark at the end of the week, though.

So I lied.  It's now in CVS, except for splines (which seem to be less
powerful in XFig than in Dia, see
<URL:http://epb1.lbl.gov/xfig/drawing.html#spline>.
XFig import also made it into the menus now, but it's somewhat broken, so
unless somebody else wants to look at it, it should probably no be in the
release.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg