From: James Henstridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I have been talking with Cyrille and Lars about whether either of them
>want to take over maintainership of dia.  I am not going to stop
>contributing -- I just don't know if I have enough time to be maintainer
>(make releases, review and apply people's patches, coordinate, etc).
>I hope that I can help out with the move to gtk 2.0, for instance.

It is great to hear that you're back ;v)

And that you're willing to hand over the project
to some of the others - great.

>I will upload the tarball once a "make distcheck" has completes
>sucessfully.

I will look forward for the not-so-far-away new release ;v)

Happy hacking.

The most enjoyable greetings

Claus Sorensen              K L I D
Chairman               ------------------        Mobile: +45 20 94 62 34
Noddelunden 110         Commercial Linux         Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DK-2765 Smorum       Association of Denmark      Web:        www.klid.dk