Le mer, mai 16, 2001, à 11:48:58 +0200, Hubert Figuiere a écrit:

> I'd like to help sort out bugs for Dia in bugzilla.gnome.org.
> There are several that seems to be fixed and some that I'd wish
> to comment.
> The only problem is that I'm only allowed to change bugs I
> did submit.
>
> What are the steps to request an account that have enough
> privileges ?

Question seconded ; IMHO we need a real team allowed to (write)-use the
bugzilla, and put the tracking system more at the centre of what we do. I'd
see at least Alex, Lars, Steffen, Hans, Dag, Kjartan, you and me (in
addition to James), and I'm certainly forgetting someone (that list is
certainly not to remain closed).

On a side note, Steffen just proposed using another tracking system for
Win32-related issues ; perhaps it'd be better to have all in the same place,
and use the OS tags built in Bugzilla, should a bug turn out to be
platform-specific.

Finally, I'd like to have most bugs currently opened (in the bugzilla) wiped
out, on the grounds that not only they lack useful information (for most) but
also refer to misbehaviour probably corrected : if they're not, let'em be
re-submitted (and us release a fixed version shortly after we fix the damn
crash).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.