Hi all,

I just discovered that several entries in the Hungarian dictionary contain a space, although the Hunspell documentation specify “A dictionary file (*.dic) contains a list of words, _one per line_.”

Examples from the Hungarian dictionary:
pleisztocén kor/31      1
perm kor/31     1
papír zsebkendő/485     1

Is there anything we should know about this undocumented feature?

Best regards,
--
Olivier R.

== Adresse mail réservée aux listes de discussion.                ==
== Les messages venant d’ailleurs sont _automatiquement_ effacés. ==
** Messages from anywhere else are _automatically_ erased.        **