From: RESHIDI MONGA

Tel: 225 05 92 69 99
REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a proposal to make that might be of interest to you. I am in
possession
of a large sum of money in cash.(US$30.0 M - Thirty Million US Dollars).

By introduction, I am Mr. RESHIDI MONGA, the only son of General Patrick
Ogbo
MONGA, who was the chairman Diamond cooperation in my Sierra Leone for many
years before his death. My father made this money from the sales of diamond
from our community land. We were being payed by the government every year
for
the diamond before the war broke out. And we lodged this money at a SAFE
HOUSE
in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire for safe keeping. I now want to move this money
abroad and invest it in profitable ventures as it has no criminal origin,
and
the country is not aware of the existence of the money.

WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:

1.Firstly to assist me to export this money to any stable country abroad.

2. To assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or
any
other suitable country where you have good connections.

3. To help me re-locate my family to the suggested country.

4. To manage the money in a profitable manner. The procedure for
relocation
of
the funds to your country is such that you will not run any risk.

Basically, we will establish an Investment Account in a local Bank in
Abidjan
We will put the money in the local Account and funnel it through this
Account
to your overseas account.

We will have proper banking trails to show the money as an investment
fund.
For
your assistance you will get 30 (thirty Percent) of the total amount -
US$9.0M
(Nine Million US Dollars).

Upon your request, I will give you further details of the plans and tell
you
more about my self but you must treat as highly confidential for my
security.
You can call me at my contact number in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire which is
225
05
92 69 99. I await your response by return fax while assuring you that the
transaction is absolutely risk free. Upon your request,

I will fax the Certificate of Deposit issued by the SAFE HOUSE at the time
of
making the deposit. You should give me your dedicated fax number so I can
fax
it.

Sincere regards,

RESHIDI MONGA