On May 16, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Claude Almansi wrote:

> - Does this kind of thing often happen?
> - What is the sletiquette if there is another avatar nearby in such
> cases?  You make the avatar jump into a bush? You chat normally as you
> get dressed?

I used to be a student at UPenn Annenberg, and that sort of thing
happened all the time.  Worst case scenario, you'll be surrounded my
master's students documenting your new form of communication for
their theses.

More seriously -- Andy is right, and in any case there's lots of
stuff that goes on in SL that would be shocking in RL.  Faux pas from
newer users are always taken in stride.

Best,
Jeff