Grameen is apparently a government funded project from what I last read.
Cleverly done, but... marketed under a different name.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by creating." — Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." -
Nikola Tesla