> In my case, Internet filters are undermining my abilities to access
> information I need to do my job most effectively...

Yet it may be this filter is enabling your ability to access information if
by it's existence you have access at all. Comments deriding Internet filters
sometimes fail to consider why filters are installed. If for censorship,
then I agree; the use of censorship filters may well restrict and undermine
legitimate attempts to access information. However if a filter is installed
for bandwidth management; to allow the highest number of users the most
benefit from a physically finite resource then the filter becomes an enabler
to the greatest number (albeit some high-bandwidth technologies like
streaming video may be restricted). Many Internet 'filters' are in fact
caching proxy servers designed to provide connectivity to more people than
is otherwise possible on a given level of bandwidth. These filters are
designed to share a limited resource in an equitable manner.

DC