Dear Friends,

The Children¹s Partnership is pleased to announce the release of our new
video, ³Community Technology Delivers Opportunities to Youth,² produced in
partnership with youth from the Bresee Foundation. This video is an
important new tool for civic leaders and policy makers working to increase
children¹s access to and meaningful use of technology.

This new video lets the youth and adults featured in it speak for themselves
about the difference community technology programs make in their
neighborhoods and schools. They share their own perspectives on how
technology has helped them improve their health, educational achievement,
preparation for the workforce, and civic participation.

We would appreciate it if you would share this video with your colleagues
and with other organizations through your listservs and Web sites. We¹d also
value your suggestions for other ways we can use this new tool to educate
civic leaders and policy makers on ways technology can improve youths¹
lives. Please feel free to use this new tool in your public education
efforts as well.

The video can be viewed at:
http://www.childrenspartnership.org/Video/WhyTechMatters
<http://www.childrenspartnership.org/Video/WhyTechMatters>

If you have questions about this new resource, please contact Irene
Bobadilla  directly at: (310) 260-1220 or email her at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely,
Irene

--