Dear Fouad,

Remember me ? Alan Foo from Paperless Homework? We met in Stockholm.

Do you have any info on who is actually representing you in Malaysia? I am now
looking for ULPCs suppliers and wish to test our software on those machines to
make sure they are capatible to be used on our software since our software is
still not Vista capatible and ULPCs can still be installed with WinXPs.

We need to advise our customers to buy which model. We are not planning to push
to India, China and Indonesia and Africa.

Since currently we are giving free our contents to all schools in the world, we
are getting very good responses and very easy too. We would let viral marketing
to do the rest.

Hope you can advise your supplier in Malaysia to contact me? My number in
Malaysia is 60193754266 or 603 79809901. Or can contact me at
www.paperlesshomework.com/Ycontact.htm

If okay I can recommend your machines to all our users.

Regards
Alan Foo
www.paperlesshomework.com