First, thanks to Katy for the recommendation about the book Silencing the Past. If my night time dresser didn't have about six books I am half way through I would buy this book.

Second, and the purpose of this note, is to encourage you to shorten those very long and troublesome URL's into short ones.

For the Amazon URL that Katy provided, you can now use:

<http://tinyurl.com/6h3s6>

There's a couple of web sites that do this "magic" for free. The one I use is:

<http://tinyurl.com/>