What a terrible catastrophe to befall so many in our human family. I'm sure all join in thoughts and prayers for our brethren in those nations suffering so much. It's times like these that I am especially grateful for the existence of worldwide telecommunications - especially the Internet. Although vast numbers still are denied access and knowledge, many of us would not have the instant knowledge of such events a world away (from North America) and be able to act instantly to help in some way - if only to go online and donate funds to a relief agency. One of the great sources of information has been reuters news agency - they keep posting videos of the stricken areas that vividly portray the plight of the people and places so tragically affected. If you haven't visited already it's worth a look at:

http://www.reuters.com/

Best wishes,
Tanya Priber