At 7:35 PM -0500 1/7/05, James Lerman wrote:
I agree with Pam. I think many people don't know much about this at all. A primer for the neophyte would be excellent I think...don't just tell them not to send messages as HTML, tell them how not to and how to find out if they are.
Jim Lerman

Agree. Not only might they end up sending *all* their messages in plain text they might even cotton to the idea that less can be more.