Many of you may not know that the Digital Divide Network offers free
blogging to all of its members, but every person on this list has a free
blog waiting for them at <http://www.digitaldivide.net>. Feel free to jump
in and get started! Blogging can be a very rewarding way to publicly
document your ideas and experiences, and on DDN you can freely experiment
with this popular form of publishing.

To set up your blog, just log in (or join if you haven't already done so),
click on "Edit My Profile" in the upper left-hand corner, and go to "Blog
Settings" to answer a few short questions. Head on over to "Post an Entry"
on the left-hand navigation menu (under 'Blogs') to write an entry. Once
your blog is up and running, you can update it as frequently as you'd
like.

If you'd like to learn more about blogging, I recommend two articles:
"How to Create Your Own Blog," by Andy Carvin:
<http://www.digitaldivide.net/articles/view.php?ArticleID=69>
and
"The Blogging Phenomenon: Who? How? Why?" by yours truly:
<http://www.digitaldivide.net/articles/view.php?ArticleID=86>

Looking forward to meeting all of you in the Blogosphere-
Cedar

Cedar Pruitt
Online Content Manager
EDC Center for Media & Community