I need this too! (see bleow)

Was going to download Goggle desktop, but heard lots of negative comments about using this.

Anyone know a reliable desktop search tool - that wont breach my privacy - and is free!!

Thanks

JW

Something like a quick tick list of all the places I might look to try to find something again - or of my current favourite keywords for a subsequent search...

Meanwhile - Hmm - I wonder where should I file your email so I check for progress later, and so I remember your name, and that you are a FLOS person, and you might make this CMS thing happen... ;-)

To unsubscribe, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the message.