Deborah,

I host a conference every May and November and began putting that on the
Internet last year. You can see some of the workshops from 2004 at
www.alado.net/econference.

We're going to do this again in May during the week of May 23 and possibly
during the first week.  Would you be interested in distributing this
workshop via such a forum?

Dan Bassill
Tutor/Mentor Connection

on 2/11/05 4:37 PM, Deborah Elizabeth Finn at