It looks like this is the date and time for that show:

Friday, February 25, 8:30pm   (this is the New York schedule)

Also, members of the list might be interested in this collection of
information from a previous show on Big Media:

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/fcc.html

I had the privilege of  editing several shows in the Moyers series
"World of Ideas" in the 80's. The interview with Noam Chomsky still
stands out as one of the best and most out of the ordinary shows I did
in my 25 year career. Thanks to Bill Moyers for producing television
and communication at its best.

And thanks to all the folks on this list for such a high level of
thought and discussion.

Best
Dave Pentecost

The Daily Glyph http://www.gomaya.com/glyph