I'm planning on proposing a series of panels on nonprofit informatics for
the 2005 ARNOVA (Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and
Voluntary Action) Meeting in Washington, DC in November. Topics might
include technology and politics, activism and social change, technology in
nonprofit management and education, technology in nonprofit scholarship and
technology and nonprofit theory.  If you're interested or know anyone who
might be interested let me know.

John

John G. McNutt

Associate Professor

College of Social Work

University of South Carolina

Columbia, SC 29208

803.777.6258

website  www.policymagic.org

We have come too far, we have sacrificed too much, to disdain the future
now.
John F. Kennedy

The citizen can bring our political and governmental institutions back to
life, make them responsive and accountable, and keep them honest. No one
else can.

John Gardner

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.
Albert Einstein

Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere
the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few
calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few
calculations to defeat, how much more no calculation at all! [1:26]  Sun Tzu