Thank you Tito and John!

Calling cards seems like the best solution for International folks. We are
using freeconference.com for our call tonight. A participant is recording
the call from the phone. Easier for hom to convert the high quality
recording for podcast free and FAST.

Let me go pass this info onto some people.
Cheers!

-Brian R.
audioactivism.org
podcastercon.org