I think Prof. Adama Samasekou of Mali will be playing a key role in this
conference on multilinguism at Bamaco. One of the things the conference
should promote is setting up open access interoperable institutional
archives in all higher education and research institutions all over
Africa.
That is the only way to make access to research information affordable and
on a level playing field. Africa now has the technology (and it is
improving all the time). All it needs is the political will.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]