There are many good websites on municipal and community wireless, but
I just saw a link today to a new one: CommunityInternet.us

http://www.communityinternet.us/

It includes six sample business plans, something I've needed in my own
efforts to establish community wireless in the Lower East Side of
Manhattan.

The link was in a post on the Daily Wireless, where Sam Churchill has
tirelessly covered municipal and community wireless issues. Here's the
relevant post (be sure and search his site for its broad coverage of
the field):

http://www.dailywireless.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4198

He also has links to many other similar sites. And Sam has done a lot
of coverage of municipal legal battles in particular.

Good luck, Audrey! Let me know if there is something specific you
can't find - I may have run across it myself.

Best
Dave Pentecost

--
The Daily Glyph http://www.gomaya.com/glyph