Hi Ana,

I'm not sure which, if any, of these apply, but ...

In Chile, a group of bloggers, etc. is trying to convince the government to support free software in a new digital inclusion program - http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2005/08/23/my-first-pc-but-for-real/ <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2005/08/23/my-first-pc-but-for-real/>

In Guatemala, En Red is teaching rural young people how to develop websites and weblogs - http://www.prensalibre.com/pls/promos/EnRed/pagetour.html <http://www.prensalibre.com/pls/promos/EnRed/pagetour.html>

Roldolfo Pilas has a number of posts about free software and digital inclusion in Uruguay - http://www.pilas.net/

In Nicaragua, Kevin Brandes helped an internet cafe get on its feet using Linux - http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2005/08/09/nicaragua-linux-internet-cafes/ <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2005/08/09/nicaragua-linux-internet-cafes/>

Warm regards,

David

Ana Maria Moraes de Albuquerque Lima wrote:

Hi, One of the organizers of II Latin American and Caribbean Conference on Free Software Development and Usage (http://www.lacfree2005.org/lacfree2005en) is looking for good digital inclusion experiences using Free Open Source Software in South and Central America. Does anyone any know an example of a good experience of any digital inclusion project using Free Open Source Software in Latin and Central American countries (except Brazil)? Best regards, Ana Maria Moraes
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]