Andy Carvin wrote:
Probably doesn't exist yet. Similar to what we hope to develop with an open source mobcasting tool. Will concentrate on that another day....

ac

It's probably simpler than the mobcasting system.  I think all Lars
wants is for people to be able to enter text and numbers via the
telephone keypad.

Entering your name via a numeric keypad would be a pain.  You'd have to
use something like pressing the key with the letter multiple times, or
pressing the key with the letter followed by 1, 2, or 3 to indicate
which letter.  Taking the data entered and putting it in a database
should be straightforward.

Allowing the user to back up and correct mistakes would make it more
complex.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement this in Asterisk. I'm sure you can, but it would take me a week of playing around to get it working.

Regards,

        Richard Siddall