Hi all,
 "The Internet Archive is building a digital library of Internet sites and
other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide
free access to researchers, historians, scholars, and the general public." -
http://www.archive.org
  From the Internet Archive web site:
http://www.archive.org/iathreads/post-view.php?id=42664
 "The Internet Archive, a non-profit digital library, needs help in finding
URL's of sites and blogs that contain documents of this major disaster.

Please email links to sites and pages that should be saved for future
research to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have worked to archive events such as 9/11 and the tsunami with the
generous help of volunteers finding and sending in links. We then save these
digital works for the long term and create research tools (for example:
http://www.loc.gov/minerva/collect/sept11/index.html and
http://web.archive.org ). As a library, we provide free access to those
wanting to learn from these events-- we can only hope that we learn some
lessons from disasters such as these. "
 Again, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with lists of URL's you
suggest should be archived relevant to the Katrina Disaster.

We are also looking for a couple of volunteers that can help orchestrate the
crawl. If you are interested, please send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"volunteer" in the subject line.

Please forward this message to any appropriate lists or people.

Thank you.

-Brewster Kahle
Digital Librarian
Internet Archive "
 Jay
 Jay Bhatt
Information Services Consultant (Engineering)
Hagerty Library, Drexel University
TEL 215-895-1873
AOL IM jaybhatt59 YAHOO IM jay_bhatt_98
FAX 215-895-2070