--Dear Andy:

Congratulations on being recognized for all the work that you do.  I think I
can speak for others as well when I note that you do it out of devotion,
interest and service to others.
Thank you for always keeping us informed and educated as to innovative
technology and events in the world with such thoroughness and consistency.

All the best,
Susan Crane-Sundell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]