Apologies for X Postings

Dear Colleagues

FYI..
Information boom
Shankar Bennur

International School of Information Management is a strategy and a
model to confront the challenges of crossing borders in terms of
disciplines, institutional frameworks, sectors, and geo-spaces.

Mysore will soon have a new generation centre called 'International
School of Information Management' (I-SIM). This endeavour and
initiative of University of Mysore is perhaps first of its kind in the
country and also in Asia.

Establishment of I-SIM and joining the International Consortium of
I–Schools, could be described as a trail blazing effort of the
University of Mysore. The University of Mysore is laying the
foundation for the establishment of I-SIM in collaboration with
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-B), Bangalore
and School of Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh and many
other organisations including industry.

For more details pl refer
http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/sep152005/dheducation1628222005914.asp

Bhojaraju