Thanks Phil. One of the things is that the community is so big. I was in
Amsterdam and the Hague connecting with many who work in the developing
nations.
There is so much work to do. Thanks Phil, but also I wanted to thank the group,
because my understandings are so different because of the conversations we
have had on line.

This list helps create a perspective of understanding for many areas of the
digital divide but particularly in the international arena.

It seems that the hurricane Katrina has created an awareness of the digital
and equity divide as well as the economic divide that would allow others to
know and understand those challenges.

Bonnie

Bonnie Bracey
bbracey aol com
Outreach GLEF.org
http://www.digitaldivide.net/profile/bbracey
My communities
http://www.digitaldivide.net/community/summitforchildren
http://www.digitaldivide.net/community/gendergap
CyberEd Resources : ICT's and Education (owner)
Games and Education (owner)
Science without Frontiers STEM Initiatives K-12 (owner)
http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/bbracey

Portal Work
http://edreform.net/
Technology Applications for learning in the portal
applications.edreform.net
Technology Applications for Learning
The Technology Applications for Learning Network is a catalog of technology
applications for learning.

http://www.digitaldivide.net/community/STEM