-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maurreen
Skowran
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DDN] Katrina

   Hi.
   A Sept. 9 article
(http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3347494) that I just
came across today said that the new Red Cross Web database for Katrina
survivors would not be searchable by the Web crawler at Yahoo
(http://news.yahoo.com/katrinahelp). Does anyone know any more about
this?
   Also, a Wikipedia article has started on Katrina and technology, at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina_and_technology.

- Maurreen Skowran
Raleigh, N.C.