In a message dated 9/27/2005 3:13:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The UK's e-government programme must focus more on social and digital
inclusion if it is to be successful, according to a new report published by
the  <http://www.idea-knowledge.gov.uk/> Improvement and Development Agency
(IDeA
Gail:

Makes my email attachments to you on using Public Trust Housing for the "New
Swedes" actually more relevant.

Would be happy to share these documents with others on the list if there is
an interest.

Can explain more fully and forward materials if you contact me "off list."

Don Samuelson