dear all

hi phil

what we got here in the philippines that i can donate to elementary
schools is pentium 200 and 32 mb ram at about $60

do you know of any easy-install gui linux distribution that can run
happily with the above configuration?

i really need such a distribution, most linux now are bloatware in terms
of ram and hardisk

regards to all

rene abad
y3k foundation