There is a clue at the bottom of your email:

> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Is that generated by your computer or your ISP?

There are exploits that use your email address book to propagate
emails that appear to come from you. But this sounds like the
addressees are not real or at least are not in your address book. The
bad guys *are* finding a way to use your email address as the sender.
They could even be using your computer to send them, but I'm guessing
there are other ways.

I've seen this before with other folks, but being a Mac user I haven't
had to worry about it so I'm a little vague on what can be done.
Switch to a Mac? Google the problem? I'll see what I can find out.

Good luck
Dave

--
The Daily Glyph http://www.gomaya.com/glyph