Hello Phil,

You brought out great concepts we should support.

To me the point is not it will cost ONLY $99 per PC.
It is more important we should not throw things away
where there are still so much life in a product.

It all depends on WHY we need a PC. If it is just to
send emails, search the net, one does not need to have
a 'loaded' PC to begin with. How many of us really
need gigabits of storage space?

I am a strong believer in recycling. AND an even
stronger believer of NOT to dispose of things unless
is necessary. Therefore, perhaps we should teach
people not to throw away PC that they can still use to
start with??

Cindy