Hi There,
Please keep this in perspective-- "third world" from origin and by definition is a "first" world expression and looking usually from that ' pedestal.' Where or what is the 2nd?? If there is no 2nd then why... ... a 3rd? Agreed- the "quality" of life-- natural beauty, the family structure & value etc is generally a plus-- in addition to a really great "reggae" band from Jamaica-- "Third World" where its '90 degrees in the shade'-- one of their great album.
Errol Hewitt