Hi all,
 Just came across this article about a book review of ' Education in the
Digital World' in the Financial Express. I thought it is an interesting book
where the role of ICT, application of technologis such as blogging and other
coursemanagement systems are discussed where learning and teaching are the
outcomes.
 http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=107803

Excerpt:

in a digital world and it has taken over our lives. A lot of our
communication is information and communication technology-based, and it
would appear that we cannot do without it.

The book, Education in the Digital World, touches upon the way
digitalisation revolutionises the way we study. Ramesh C Sharma says,
"Education, particularly higher education, has shifted from elite to mass
and acquired the form of universal education with governments paying more
attention to educate all." "
Jay
 Jay Bhatt
Information Services Consultant (Engineering)
Hagerty Library, Drexel University
TEL 215-895-1873
AOL IM jaybhatt59 YAHOO IM jay_bhatt_98
FAX 215-895-2070
EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Engineering Resources Blog:
http://englibrary.blogspot.com

Jay's Information Initiatives in India community on the Digital Divide
Network
http://www.digitaldivide.net/community/InformationIndia

Jay's blog on the Digital Divide Network
http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/jaybhatt

Jay's Journal on LISNews
http://www.lisnews.com/%7EJay/journal